Monday, July 30, 2012

Keep It Moving....

Happy Monday Monsters!!! Wow it is already the end of July. Time is flying by even though at times it feels like nothing is moving forward. I can totally feel the earth spinning under my feet sometimes when my day feels like it is in fast forward. At other times I feel like snails are zooming past me. It gets very frustrating when you have you so much you want to get done and nothing seems to be progressing. In the between, you feel like everyone and everything is moving forward, and you are at a standstill or worse in reverse. You are watching your friends zoom ahead in their careers, families, relationships, whatever and you have yet to pick out what shoe your going to wear today. It is like your coming in dead last in the race. You saw yourself so much further ahead in life then where you are now. losing

This is just an illusion monster. There is no race. You may be in a different place then where you thought. You might not be working fast enough to "keep up" with where you think you should be, but you are not losing. You, monster, are in the perfect place, at the perfect time, for you. In the Between you will learn about Divine timing. God's time is totally different from ours. He thinks in Eternity while we struggle with the Now. I want a career Now, I want a boyfriend Now, I want a baby Now, I want that promotion Now, I want the new house, car, life, money, etc. Now. You are looking around at everything and everybody else and saying why them and not me. They are getting theirs Now. Well monster you are not them and you don't know what they did, went through or experienced to get their Now. Your Now is coming, just not right now.

Sucks huh? I have always had a problem with patience. I am a go-getter. I like to keep it moving. If something is not working i fix it, discard it, or trade it in and I keep it moving. I was taught to go and get what I wanted. I was a Wonder Woman. I kicked butt and took names, and did not have to practice patience.

 Well in the Between you will find that your old way of doing things does not work. Hustle as hard as you want, you still will not get to the Next. I told you the Between is a character building workout. In life you can't do 10 sit-ups and get an instant six pack. You have to eat right, exercise daily, work out those muscles, throw in some cardio and earn your six pack. Same thing applies to building your Character. You have to get rid of bad habits, bad thinking, bad living and start building good habits, good thinking and Godly living. It is going to take time, and effort.

There is good news!!! You seriously didn't think I would leave you without any did you? No matter how long you may spend in the between, wandering in the wilderness, dealing with your mess God has a plan and a promise for you. You are not losing anything. You are gaining. And God has promised to Restore all that you have lost, better yet He will give you more than you lost, more than you dreamed or hoped. Joel 2:25
 "And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm," I know, it sounds crazy who was talking about worms anyway. Dig deeper, God will restore to you anything and everything that has been taken. Your job, your home, your relationship, your friendship, your children, your strength, your health, your joy, the list is endless. It does not matter how old you are, how young you are, where you are, God has promised restoration and not just replacement but more and better then what you lost. Joshua 24:13 "So I gave you a land on which you did not toil and cities you did not build; and you live in them and eat from vineyards and olive groves that you did not plant."


This means monster, that your life is not at a standstill. You are not losing, it is never too late and  you have no expiration date. He will open doors for you and you will be able to walk through them, He will bless you beyond measure. This is not to say that you can just sit back and wait for it, it is to give you hope, to know that all you are working towards is waiting for you and you will have it. Not Now but Soon. So quit looking at what others are doing, having, etc. and get about your business. Don't you have some work to do? Keep it Moving 



No comments:

Post a Comment